glamourosa's treasured box
favorite things and wonderful memories i will always and forever treasure in my life

Tuesday, September 2, 2008
it's almost one month since i didnt update this blog thing.
so many things happened, but everything is in control.

i moved to a new place, very near to my office. what keeps me busy now is taking care of myself again. i hope ill be back to my healthier me.my officemates said i lose weight, but i think that doesnt show much on me coz ive always been thin since i was born. hehe.

i bought a new book which will keep me sane for a week. this is the book that ive ever wanted 4 months ago when i was still in manila. remember me? by sophie kinsella... im not really a bookworm but it's good to read some books once in a while...

i also eat by myself before going to the flat or sometimes i eat there with television in front of me.
i do grocery whenever i feel i need food. sadly, i couldnt cook properly in my new flat coz the kitchen is too small but i hope i can cope with it soon.

what else? ooooh....it's my first time to feel ramadan here in dubai. it's very quiet. i have to observe also. i need to respect them because im in an Arab country. so i dont show to my officemates that i am drinking water or munching anything....

i miss carrefour soooo i will go tonight by myself.... ;P yaaay im really excited!

Labels: , ,


Posted by glamourosa at 11:14 PM |

0 Comments: