glamourosa's treasured box
favorite things and wonderful memories i will always and forever treasure in my life

Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Jabel Hafeet, thirty kilometres south of Al Ain. Al Ain is known as the green city. it just reminded me of my province, Batangas when we had long trip going to this place. I went with my 3 officemates: diaa, mohd and iris then iris husband, friend and sis in law. They're all from Bacolod.


They say this is the second highest mountain in the UAE.


here's the rocky mountain


It was getting dark when we reached the top of the mountain.


Picnic time! the air was way better when you get down.



I brought the tuna pesto pasta that i made, we ate it there.We also went to mercure hotel, it was the only hotel on the top of the mountain. my syriano officemates had shisha... and then they asked us to try moroccan tea.... i love it!!! =) got home around 230am and i had to go to work at 9am same day.



























Labels: , ,


Posted by glamourosa at 2:42 PM |

0 Comments: