glamourosa's treasured box
favorite things and wonderful memories i will always and forever treasure in my life

Thursday, July 10, 2008
an incident happened in the office. this guy... or should i say "kabayan" asking for help from me. first, he asked if we have filipinos around because his car broke down and he only have 10 dirhams in his pocket and police will give him ticket for penalty. he needs to take taxi to his office. he asked for 30 dirhams more. i told him that i dont have money with me which is true. he forced me to give him some. so i gave him all my coins in my purse. he even told me that he will pay more than what he ask but he never return on the same day. it was creepy. all filipinos come and ask to me... and i dont really like it. ugh!


yesterday, my flatmate called and told me that she's going to satwa to buy some mangoes. i was already getting a taxi for us. so she picked me up and went with her.... i dunno why i was happy last night... could be because ive never seen satwa full of filipinos and this filipino store has a lot of filipino products! hehehe... before going home, i bought some food for dinner in this gas station near to our place.... para kaming patay gutom... i have never been so full for the past 2 weeks... hehe later on, after watching 2 or 3 episodes of The O.C.... i went to sleep... hahaha this is the life but yesterday was something different. we didnt go home after work. =)

i loooove green mangoes with bagooong... yummie. i just thought of our office boy who stays there...i might ask him buy for more... or maybe some products which i dont get anywhere near my place. =D

Labels: , ,


Posted by glamourosa at 2:55 PM |

0 Comments: